I'll give you that I may not be the best writer in the world, and I can't figure out "emotioncons" or whatever they are, if you give me, you read alot into something that isn't there.
No-one came out and said "Erik" does this or "Erik" does that.
OT for a bit. I want to ask Dnkldorf ,I see you seem to know a lot about vets etc I am just wondering if they get to collect some sort of Army pension when they are out of the service the reason I ask is some may have extra revenue and ...I am under the impression that if their out on their own contracting they may be including these monies to live on. Just wondering how others can survive at working solo or 2 man operation paying their overheads.
This has got to be the most hijack turned useless thread we've had here in a long time.
Dnk & Mahlere, take it outside of ECN. Use email, use the private message feature here on the bulletin board, use the chatroom (you can even have a private room), but stop the little war on this Bulletin Board.
This is ridiculous. The rest of the members here don't deserve the continuous disruption.
electure, I would have to agree. I was unable to get back on here for a few days to check my thread. When logging back in i was shocked at what i read. This thread went so far of topic it is unreal. For those who did have a suggestion thanks, as to the others PLEASE try to stay on topic.