ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

AE-Gifts, Affordable Everyday

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,672
Likes: 5
Admin Offline OP
Administrator
Member
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Bryan Haywood (SAFTENG) and Mike Trump (Trumpy) for their interest in this area and willingness to help out here as Moderators.

FYI: Bryan runs a Safety-related Website at: www.Safteng.net and interested parties can view his Bio online >> here

Mike Trump (Trumpy) as many know, is one of our active "International" Members from New Zealand and is very concerned with Electrical and Fire Safety.

Thanks Guys!
[Linked Image]

Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades

Workgear for Electricians

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,450
Likes: 4
Member
No worries Bill!. [Linked Image]
I would just like to say a big thanks to Bryan Haywood for his willingness to come back and co-Moderate this Forum.
I hope to learn more about the workings of Workplace and General Occupational Safety, as I am sure we all are. [Linked Image]



[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 07-19-2003).]

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,450
Likes: 4
Member
Just want to state my case to the people using this Forum.
I have an extensive amount of experience in Fire-fighting, both Paid and Volunteer.
I have been involved in Airport Fire crew work, Hot Fire(petroleum fires), CrashFire Helicopter fires training, Rural Fire Training.
I also have under my belt, Basic and Advanced Accident(MVA) Rescue as well as the basics of Fire-fighting and BA wearing.
(I was actually given a citation by the NZFS 5 years ago for rescuing a boy from an U/G water pipe).
Also, as a Line Mechanic, I work 3.3, 6.6, 11kV, 33kV, 66kV, 110kV.
I am the Fire Brigade Electrician, even though I am responded at the same time as my Fire Service pager goes off.
It's a PITA, being a Faultsman!. [Linked Image]


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5