December 07, 2006 11:04am
Article from: AAP

A MAN was electrocuted as he worked in an air-conditioning vent of an electrical goods supplier in central NSW.

The 26-year-old contractor was working on the roof of Kaye's Electrical in West Dubbo about 1.30pm (AEDT) when the accident happened.

"The police were called to the scene of the accident yesterday afternoon but we still can't release the name of the man," Inspector Dave Minehan of Dubbo police said today.

"WorkCover are conducting their own investigation into this matter and we are preparing a report for the coroner."

A spokesman for Kaye's Electrical said the man was a contractor called in to repair the air-conditioning.,23599,20886860-1702,00.html