ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

AE-Gifts, Affordable Everyday

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,520
P
Member
I think that may have a lot to do with it. I recall several threads in the general area in the past with complaints about fires being attributed to electrical causes without any clear evidence of such.

Wire Pulling Tools for Electricians

Wire Pulling Tools for Electricians, Installers & Maintenance Technicians

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,520
Likes: 2
T
Member
Oh yeah... the best wording in a fire report that I remember was: "The cause of the fire could not be determined as the building was not wired for electricity!"

In Austria only one of the big devastating fires in the last few years was blamed on electrical faults, namely old cloth covered wires arcing and setting the old cardboard Bergmann conduit on fire. The others I remember were caused by construction workers being careless with a blow torch.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5