ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 205 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Low Volt Ham,
While I'll say welcome to ECN here, I have a problem with your comments in your second posting.
Years ago, I worked with a co-worker on a project where I had to construct some special RS-232 adapters that needed resistors between some of the pins,I told her this and her reply was "what's a resistor?" I explained and she said"what's an ohm?" CLUELESS!! She could configure routers etc(so can I). These people should'nt go near any wiring projects.
Sure, what's your knowledge of HV Line-work like?.
I'm a Line Mechanic, but I wouldn't put you down because you don't know the things that I do.
I mean C'mon, lets be realistic here, I've worked with heaps of Female (and I hope that you aren't playing the sexist card here) colleagues and I couldn't fault any of them, in fact they are more meticulous than us (and they can spell better).
Don't feel that I'm having a go at you LVH, as this isn't my intention, I'm just stating a point. [Linked Image]

L
To Trumpy:
No harm intended,it was late night when I posted,no sexist remarks intended. I always try to get along and work with anybody. Thanks for the feedback and glad to be a member!!

W
This is where I bring out my handy wire cutters...SNIP, SNIP, SNIP, SNIP.
You missed one! SNIP [Linked Image]

James

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard