ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

Custom and Personalized Fall Gifts and Decor
Halloween Gifts and Decor

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 473 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#110411 04/09/06 04:27 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,450
Likes: 4
Trumpy Offline OP
Member
Photo submitted by Alan Nadon:

Quote
This was forwarded to me from an inspector in Ft. Wayne Indiana. He got it from an inspector in WISCONSIN naturally.
They just don't make 'em like they used to.

[Linked Image]

Thanks Alan. [Linked Image]

Insulated Tools for Electricians

Insulated Tools for Electricians, Installers & Maintenance Technicians

#110412 04/09/06 11:33 AM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,485
Likes: 5
Cat Servant
Member
You know, the day after Bill gates passes away, leaving me his fortune.....I am going to build a home, using every one of the clever things wew've seen here!

Things like:
- The infamous soap-bottle receptacle;
- The coffee-can lights;
- The garden hose conduit; and
- These improvised boxes.

I will then stand by, and time how long before something bad happens!

#110413 04/09/06 12:23 PM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 53
H
Member
I think my productivity would decrease if I had to empty every jbox before installing.

#110414 04/09/06 05:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 8
B
Junior Member
This was printed in the EC&M magazine a few months ago in Joe Tedesco's articles.

#110415 04/09/06 06:20 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 507
M
Member
Quote

I think my productivity would decrease if I had to empty every jbox before installing.

but your happiness would increase exponentially [Linked Image]


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5