I may be running a branch circuit to a stationary dock soon. The dept of environmental management put in a stipulation saying that in the last 100 feet to the dock, there can be NO disturbance, ie: the utilities (water & electric) must see daylight. In other words these utilities must be on the surface, no digging of any kind. We cannot put up a rail to run our conduit along in this area. I need to find a CODE COMPLIANT wiring method where I can run the branch circuit on the ground. What bothers me is they can have stone steps in this area, dug into the side of the slope, but I cannot dig even 12 inches for a wire or conduit. I have considered electric vehicle cable (rated for extra hard use, wet locations), it would need to be sunlight resistant also. I have also considered sch 80 pvc either as a conduit for thwn or as a protective sleeve. The wiring method has to be at the side of a 6 foot wide foot path. How would I secure these to be code compliant? Any ideas for another method? The conditions are as follows: salt water, tidal, though it may only see an occasional extreme high tide, salty atmosphere (fog, dew, etc). Thanks for any assistance

RickG