Boy, have you guys hit a hard spot for inspectors. The circuit breaker panels all say to use "Their" breakers in "Their" panels. Yet some other company makes a breaker that is listed for another panel. Do you pass the job? Do you fail it? How do I know how's breakers are listed for who's panels any more. Vutler Hammer bought, Westinghouse, Bryant, American(Federal), and Challenger. I believe, and ITE Siemans bought Murray. Now where does that leave GE and Square D.? Can you use a Square D breaker (Homeline) in an ITE/Siemans panel? Show me some paperwork, and I can accept it. I believe that only Bryant type "BR" breaker is the only one that will fill, GE, Square D homeline, ITE/Siemans, Murray, etc. All of those black square type breakers. While we are on this subject, how about twin breakers? The NEC allows up to 42 breakers in a panel. However does that mean you are allowed a twin breaker in an ITE 4040MB panel? NO, because the manufacture says that this panel is allowed only 40 full size breakers NO twins. Believe me, I am not trying to give anyone a hard time, just trying to do my job and eforce the NEC as I see it written.