just started work at a new company and was having a conversation with one of the maint. guys about their pervious maint supervisor,I was informed about how good this guy was with electricial and how fast he could do it. This man was the best and really good at his job,even has his journey lisc.The lisc. gives the thought that he is qualified.Well when we started doing some basic electric stuff such as finding the breaker and turning it off ,hooking the green wire to the metal box with a pigtail, pigtailing the hot and grounded conductor from one outlet to other and last but not least re wiring a machine that needed 220 and 110 to it {the old super } jumped off one side of the 220 and with no neutral or grounded conductor ,he used the old tie the white to the green and then put them under a screw going back to the conduit method } .Everyone wanted to know why I was doing all the stuff this way our other maint. supervisor did't do it like thatThe sad part is he taught his underlings how to do it ALL WRONG. It is really hard to reteach people once they have seen a qualified person do work but have informed each and everyone of them that the next guy that works a hot circuit or fails to test with meter before working a circuit would be a free agent as I would instantly put hiom on waivers .The message of all this is in the eyes of some I would not be qualified and in the others the pervious super. was well qualified so go fiqure

MAY THE SUN SHINE ON YOUR FACE IN THE MORNING AND YOU AWAKE WITH A SMILE