Here is my house
and here is the front door
I am hoping to run one of those computer controlled lightshows next year. I test-ran something like it on halloween and it worked really well.
As for the christmas lights, there are 5-250W. floodlights, 1-500W flood on the front door, and 2,200 small, white lights. The extension cords are all black 12awg cables that I cut to size, all running off of 2, 20 amp ccts. The circuits have GFCI breakers in the panel in the basement (Square D QO) and are each wired to a switch in my office. I can turn my lights on and off without having to go outide. I am eventually probably going to put a timer on the 4 outside circuits (2 ccts. front of house, 2 on the back deck) but I like being able to easily turn the outlets on for when I use them for power tools. Merry CHRISTmas everyone
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/smile.gif)
[This message has been edited by electure (edited 12-13-2006).]