Here is a tip on backing up stuff. I have a dvd/cdrom burner in my pc. The drive comes with software called "incd" which runs in memory and you can put a blank dvd or cdrom in the drive, I copy all my data files and important files to this drive so if I ever did crash the harddrive I would have a copy burned on dvd. Here is some other good tips. I partition my harddrive and name one partion "Storage" I put nothing on this but data files, pics, .doc files, etc... just use it as a storage drive for backing up important stuff i dont want to loose. Sometimes windows needs to be re-installed due to corrupted files,etc... any experienced computer user knows what I am talking about. So because of having this partition called "Storage" and all my important files on it, I can reformat the C drive and reinstall Windows on it. Then I re-install all my programs on the D drive. Keep Windows on C drive and all programs on D drive. Storage is usually E or F drive, depends on size of your harddrive and how many partitions you make.

Here is a tip worth its weight in gold. If you loose a harddrive and it has important files on it, download a program called "GetDataBack" This happened to me and I had to reformat the whole drive just to reload Windows to boot the computer back up. GetDataBack recovered 75% of my files. I was amazed and very happy. I believe I spent $39.00 for it. Do a web search on Google to find out more.

I hope I have helped someone out there?
Jeff