Pete I could not fire you but I would proably have you removed from my job.
My current approach is to stabilize the conduit [2"] with 12LC ViceGrip large locking clamp. I have a tubing cutter and I use that to score a 90º. Then a 32 tpi Lennox hacksaw ro do the cutting -- changing the position of the clamp.
Then a touch-up with a large half-round file. Also a plumber's or machinist's swivel deburring tool
Pete I am sure you have a great cut, better than the factoory end.
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/smile.gif)
I got to say though if you could not pick up the pace I can not use you on the job. We not building the spaceshuttle
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/smile.gif)
, it's EMT a reasonably straight and burr free cut is all thats needed.
Part of being a craftsman IMO is knowing where to move faster.
Most of our guys use a cordless sawzal and a uni-bit on a cordless to ream it.
I would put the practiced guys sawzall cuts right beside your cuts and I do not think the small difference will be worth the cost to production.
JMO, Bob