Do you have TV ads in the US by law firms touting business from 'victims' to sue for trivial injuries? All the below won their cases and got substantial settlements.
The UK best has to be the guy who exclaims to camera-
"I was carrying a bucket of hot tar,when I tripped over a piece of wood that shouldn't have been there!"
My response- Whassat piece of wood doing on a CONSTRUCTION SITE!!! Look out for that tar, Joe, it's kinda HOT!!!
Other favorites-
Moron, prostrated on top of a fallen ladder on concrete, utters the immortal line "They gave me the wrong sort of ladder!" He was shown seconds earlier attempting to drill a hole 15 feet up a concrete wall on the most rickity wooden ladder you've ever seen- the producer must have borrowed it from the Science Museum Stonhenge Diorama.
My response. You down there! No hard hat!
You're fired!
A huge and hauntingly ugly young woman slips on a wet floor in foyer of office block. After her legs go off in different directions, she goes down like a beached whale. From her purse bursts forth literally dozens of (redundant!) face creams, deodorants, lipsticks, mascaras, foundations perfumes etc. "After my operation" she burbles, "I got £*000 compensation from my employer."
My response. Don't you mean EX-employer?
Any US favorites?

Wood work but can't!