Thanks, guys. Believe it or not, it was the Journeyman that I got, then took back because I thought it would be too bright, which it probably would have at no more than about 7 or 8 ft. off the ground and throwing out 500 watts of light. If I could have put it up higher, it would have been ideal. I did like the way the sensor was mounted and the big adjustments in the light arms. I was afraid the 100 watt halogens would not give of the light that was needed, but now I kind of wish I would have gotten it. Oh well, I guess that's in the "learning". I have gotten the Regency's from Lowes in times past for residential homes, and they seemed alright, the $ 32.00 ones, but this was for security reasons on a "half way house", and I wanted to make sure I got enough light.
Next time I think I will recommend the Journeyman light, even though it cost more. I just about went my limit with the ones with limited adjustments. I did see a couple today, I think is new on the shelf. One that has an alarm you can plug into an outlet inside the house, that lets you know when the motion light has went off. I may try that one when security is the priority in residential. Also another one that had a second light that would come on automatically when the first motion light came on, by transmitting a signal. It had to be mounted within 100 ft. of the original one. These were at Home Depot. Sometimes it's good to know what's available when selling a job or talking preliminarys with a customer. Can't always go shopping first before selling a job [Linked Image] Well thanks again for the input. Maybe next time will be the "right choice". Steve....