Go to www.wihatools.com.

WIHA tools are THE best tools I have ever seen and used. Absolutely no doubt.
Their line of insulated (1000V) screwdrivers, nutdrivers, strippers, pliers are so well made and ergonomic that there is no comparrison IMHO.

Their expert selection of steel and superior heat treating processes make their tools last longer than others.

I have yet to see a Wiha screwdriver with a worn out tip, but most Klein's that I have seen become rounded. (I personally own only 1 Klein, but a co-worker has almost exclusively Klein, and they all look worn out to me, and he hasn't been in the biz very long, he does not abuse his tools either.)

I do use my Klein 10-in-1 on a daily basis, though, and am very pleased with it.

Wiha has a line of heavy-duty and extra-heavy-duty screwdrivers, the latter having the shaft run solid all the way through the handle, having a solid steel striking cap. (As an industrial mechanic, these are awesome to use, though I only use the cap to strike with, not wanting to strike my screwdriver with a hammer, but, you could, with I am sure no damage to the tip whatsoever.)

(Use the insulated ones for electrical work, though. [Linked Image] )

Wiha tools are guarranteed, too. Nothing against Klein, I love my Wiha.