First off... Best of luck to you in your new business [Linked Image]

My company uses "Yellow Page" advertising & gets a monumental amount of service calls from pretty much all over the state.. Albeit phone book advertising is not cheap in anyway! A person I know that just started his company about a year ago simply advertises in publications like the "Pennysaver" & the "Thrifty Nickel"... These are magazine that get sent to EVERYONE in certain areas & don't cost the reader anything.. (Also available at gas stations, 7-Eleven, etc.. As far as I;ve heard, their rates are pretty reasonable.. Newspaper ads seem to get about 3-10 calls a week..

As far as presenting a contract to a customer, I can get you the phone number of the company that makes the contracts for my work... They already have the templates made up & all the contractors law required text in the design... Or if you simply meant "How do I ask for payment?" I just ask... Cash, charge, check, food stamps.... They always get the hint! [Linked Image]

-Randy

PS... Someone DID offer me food stamps for payment & said "You can take dees to da cona sto & deys gives you cash fo dem!" I told her to take them & get cash..... she did! [Linked Image]