Thanks Kent!

I'm still working on cleaning everything up...

and.. , after reading another post here, I just realized that I should NOT have doubled up the wires under the neutral screws. (I'll be yanking them out today and placing only one wire under each screw.

Also... the "bundle" of NM on the right hand side (strapped w/ blue wire ties) is just a dozen or so of 12/2 and 12/3 "spares" running to each attic.
(there are 2 separate attics)

What does the code say about having unterminated spares at each location.

ie: should they be brought into a box at each end, stripped down and all wires be "capped off" w/ wire nuts?..

In the attics, I just have them coiled up and hanging from straps on the rafters.

-------------------------------------

(oh yeah... someone from here e-mailed me asking why I left in the manual transfer switch on the right hand side)

I left that in place (wired between the ATS load side and the feed to the "emergency load sub-panel") so that if the Generac genset fails, I can always use my gasoline powered gensets located on the opposite side of the house. (they are in the garage and have to be wheeled outside to be run)

A few years ago, I piped out to that location and ran 6/3+gnd to an weatherproof enclosure out there w/ a male twistlock for the gasoline genset. (Honda ES-6500 and an EU3000 inverter based genset just for the computer loads)

I'll tell you something... Without this forum, I would have never been able to complete this task. Thanks again!