Paul,
What is it about YOU and sticky questions???
Danged Brit troublemaker!!!!!!

Long contentious argument about primary/secondary applications. Yes, there are those types applications though most inside wireman never get into them.

Wye/Wye tend to get connected in the transformer and yes, they are the same as bolted together in these apps. Some engineers claim that the procedure is proper, and I have been involved in curing the subsequent problems by separation.

Regardless the code (seems) is clear that it is an SDS, and it appears grounded properly even though both ground to case. This, of course, renders so much current flow between the two as to render your suppression technique nearly useless, and your coordination practically impossible.

The correction is to isolate in the transformer (whichs SEEMS to be a violation of the NESC) and bond the secondary ONLY at the building served.

This flies in the face of most POCO manuals and unless you have the authority (it was nice that when I found this problem I was in that position) it is difficult to isolate the two and still have a meter in your installation.

Again, sticky question @@#$%$%^^@$ Redcoat.