Well folks, on a more somber note, at least for me, I feel compelled to write this as a reminder to everyone that, no matter what your political views are, and no matter where you stand in your opinion of whats going on in the Middle-East, please voice your support and encouragement for the troops who are, very soon, going to be placed in “harms way”. As a combat veteran, as well as an American citizen, I have seen, first-hand, the ugliness of war, the tragedy of “collateral damage” to innocent lives, on both sides, and, most importantly I think, the disrespectful way a lot of our warriors were treated, upon their return home.
I’m sure that most all of you know someone who has been called to serve, in this latest conflict, whether it be a son, or daughter, or husband, or wife, or some other relative of yours. Some of you may have a co-worker who has been called up. Please remember to support them, encourage them, pray for them, and watch over their loved ones while they are gone. And, most of all, pray for their safe and speedy return. “Let not the criticisms of the political machine, cause our young warriors to founder on their mission.”

God bless us all,

Gramps