This is it! How to properly word NEC 110.12! I found this in Specifications on plans that I am reviewing for approval and it solves all the issues with the vague wording of "neat and workmanlike manner."

I am implementing it in all my spec packages that I put to together form now on.

Yes, this is beginning to feel like some Facebook ad getting you to scroll through hundreds of pages just to never reach the end because you are so frustrated, or the page (if on a single page) quits refreshing because it is so long, and has so many ads, that they try to refresh and you have to start all over again.

And the above is a good example of a run on sentence.

But don't worry, I will get to the end and reveal the final mystery. Yes, only a few more paragraphs to go.

(I hope I don't get banned from the site for this blatant disregard for your time. This really is a good site.)

Here it is:

"All work shall be installed in a First Class, neat and workmanlike manner by mechanics skilled in the trade involved."

Yes, I can see it now... Army Privates who work on jeeps, politely trading Pokeman cards, all knowing the values involved.

Shane

Last edited by sabrown; 07/15/22 09:02 AM.