Hey John,
Yes, we did get put into a full lock-down the other day over here.
I have been out to do the odd "urgent" job or 3 since then.

It's quite strange, having never experienced something like this before, in that you have to tell your customer that there is to be no-one in the immediate area where you are working, while you're on site.

Pretty much EVERYTHING is closed here apart from supermarkets, service-stations make you pay through the little window when you get fuel, that's all you can really do here.
All fast-food outlets and the like are closed, if you need milk or whatever from the corner shop, they have a policy of only one person in the shop at any one time.

Kiwi's are funny folks, in that they don't like being told what to do and you see the odd car go past and you wonder where they're going, because we were all told to stay at home unless it is to get food from the supermarket or get fuel.

It's only been 4-5 days into the 4 weeks, I can't see some people lasting here.
I'm quite lucky in that, I have a chest freezer full of food, my garden provided a decent yield of veges last summer and I have enough meat to keep me going for a couple of months if need be.

I hope that everyone reading this is coping well with the restrictions imposed on them,
just remember, this disease will only be got on top of, if everyone follows the rules.