Hi, I am not an electrician, just looking for some advice please - thanks. I am looking at putting a small swimming pool in an industrial unit to open a swim school. The existing RCD board is currently in zone 1 and has lots of surface mounted cabling serving the existing lights etc, some also in zone 1. The landlord doesn’t want the RCD to be moved. Is it possible to create an enclosure which would put the RCD and associated cabling into a safe zone or even out of the pool room altogether?
I just want to be safe and not harm any of my students who come to learn swimming. I will be calling an elecrical repair service to make it done if ever it is possible.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited by ChrisFuller; 10/29/18 12:07 AM.