Hi,

I'm a bit perplexed. I'm currently in a job, that I'm no longer really happy with anymore. I feel that most of my skills sets and knowledge i worked hard to develope is going to waste and frankly, un appreciated. I'm in the final running for a job that's just Marine Electrical and pretty much all maintenance. Exact same pay, bennies, hours, etc. more brawn, less brain work. Most of my skill sets and working knowledge will no longer be needed or ever used. If offered the job, I'm not sure I'll like the job in the long run. No challenge, more or less, same routine. I'll be walking away from a 12 year investment and basically starting over in a place I'm not sure I'll fit in. Both jobs has its benefit and burdens. Nothing spectacular to jump ship for but then again nothing spectacular to stay for either. I'm kinda of rooted in where we live and the jobs are few and far between unless I want to be broke every winter. What ever I do, I want to do it for the right reason. Just not sure what to do.....

"Live Awesome!" - Kevin Carosa