My gripe on this topic today is .. AFCI Breakers, such a dumb product .. I know it's about safety and I'm pretty sure I install them correctly ..

I finally get these 2 Arc Fault Breakers to hold in the on position, whew hew the multi wire system passed the test.Although only until I unplugged everything on that circuit was I able to get this result .. I began to plug the cords in one by one, the AFCI breaker trips.. I'm thinkin .. ok possibly a bad load .. so I reset the breaker and continue plugging in other loads .. long of the short .. any arc at all whether it's from a light switch or simply plugging something in with a mild load, trips the breaker .. That's a product which needs to be fine tuned.

I only attempted to install these upon an inspector's request .. those breakers are too sensitive, the customer plugged in a brand new phone charger .. the breaker tripped .. AFCI are junk. concept is great .. but the product is ridiculous ..

So when I get the inspector to look at it next week I will put them back in .. unplug all the loads being fed from the breaker , turn them on .. let them set pretty for testing then get rid of them so the customer can use the plugs in there home ..