Thank you so much guys, nice to know there still is a good resource of knowledgable people.
Little follow up after last night , contactor is mechanically held, GE open face 25+ years old in a very humid environment with constant chlorine vapors present. Needless to say you can imagine its condition. I did try what Larry said last night, problem is def in control circuitry. Lights deenergized still tripped, going to replace contractors tonight and test a few more things that came to me while sleeping lol. I believe open relay coil is leaking on power to open contactor. Going to amp ground tonight and see what's on it. I need to make a correction as well it is NOT a GFCI main it is a GFP main. Let go thresholds are 100 times greater on these that's why I'm gonna amp grounds tonight. Again thanks guys stay safe and will update later and try to visit more.

And Reno , how's all the cats bud, prob a few new additions since we talked last Kids picked up new one recently named him Satan , it fits!!!!!!!!!!