I just want say one thing. I have been on MANY discusion boards for many years. Joe T can attest to that. I think that THIS board is very professional, pleasant, and considerate to each other. There isn't much flaming, name calling and belly aching about each other as there is in other boards. I visit many boards and I offer my 2 cents, but some other boards are almost hostile about anyone who offers a different opinion. That is a shame because if the are 100 different people, you will have 100 different opinons. We all have to respect the other opinion, and if you think it is wrong, then try to guide that person, toward the right direction. We all know that even if "we" think that we are right and we think that the other person is wrong, we can try to steer them in the correct direction with out being mean. Sometimes the also have a way at looking at somthing that we don't see. They can offer a differant way of looking at somthing. So in closing I just want to thank this board for being kind, coniderate, and nice to people who are really looking for some help in electrical work. ( I am getting off my soap box. I just left another board so please forgive me.)

Harold