To me this has gone way overboard. You are giving to much info and to much ammo for someone to complain about something. IE "well you only installed 36 receptacles not 42, we'll expect to see a credit" or "I saw the switches and they only cost $.47 not$.69". If it were me (and it's not) I might loosen up a little on the legal mumbo jumbo and I would certainly remove the materials list. What I do and have found to be effective is to give a price with everything included and then break it down to labor and materials. Thats it. If they want more they will ask and i do what i can to accomodate. I have found when people see the actual costs of things ($75.00 low voltage dimmers) they are more likely to not want them, less money for me. Group it all together as much as possible and it is easier to sell the whole package based on the total price. Also you are spending a TON of time on this what if you don't get the job. You are out alot of money you can't recoup. I'll give price oevr the phone, if they ACCEPT it they get it in writing if they are shopping around I am not laying out the job for the next guy. I am one person and my time is very valuable and very limited. When I am doin paperwork and estimates no work is getting done and no money is being generated. [Linked Image] Speking of being too wordy [Linked Image]