Again, my comments in italics.
Mike,

We are talking 63 - 100 A.

Is that the current available to each charging station or the overall demand of the installation?
What voltage is each charging station going to be fed with?

The over current protection is not supposed to be reset by the customers. If it trips, something has gone wrong and an electrician should investigate it.

In all reality, a trip should not happen, unless a wire has shaved inside a car, that should be investigated by someone competent.

Thick steel and good locks on the boxes will be required to deter theft, overfusing and what not people will come up with.

Not sure what the environment is like there, but you could get better savings through using something like Stainless Steel for the actual cover plate of the control panel at each charging station, even galvanised (Zinc-Plated) steel no matter how thick has a limited life out in the open, especially when you add in moisture in the air and fumes from non-electric vehicles.
You could do the same thing with quite a thin SS plate and it would last a lot longer, provided you get the right grade of Stainless.

You're right: Steel bollards are a must for the boxes if placed in the parking. I've seen numerous boxes with damages from vehicles. The chargers will be denergised when not charging a vehicle. If someone runs one down, no danger arises and the rest still work.

Good thinking, you just never know when people are travelling between parties and knock the bejesus out of your charging stations, steel bollards filled with concrete are a must around these parts, painted bright yellow, no less.

The case for aluminium cables: Cost. The price is a third of the equivalent copper cable.

I thought crimped lugs would be best, but wanted to check with you.

C-H, I don't intrinsically have a problem with Aluminium cables, I use them all the time at work, but I think I mentioned this in my first reply to you.
The terminating of Aluminium cables is for qualified people only.

You need for a start, bi-metallic lugs that are copper at the termination end and aluminium at the core end.

You need to have proper wire preparation before the joint even occurs, this is the most important part of the actual termination, if this is not done properly, the aluminium part of the lug will melt due to I2R losses, aluminium has a very low melting point and it melts all of a sudden, not slowly like other metals.

The lugs have to have conductive grease impregnated into them.

The crimp tool is different for Aluminium crimps, as opposed to tinned copper crimps these tools are quite expensive

It is good news that distribution pillars and boxes are common. I can paint them in any colour you want.

What we are seeing here, with respect to pillar boxes and what-not is black plastic or steel enclosures, painted to fit in with the surrounding colours, could be green grass or painted grey where concrete is abound, almost camoflague (sp??)