I've seen a few guys on here from time to time posting from Tennessee. And was wondering what licences they held here.
I currently only hold a Limited Licensed Electrican
certificate.
I don't work full time for an EC now. I have worked for a general commercial building contractor off and on for 15 years. But always under his license. I do alot of add ons and repairs for people now, and stay quite busy.
Im just not sure which way to go about getting more training and electical competency in order to pursue further licenses and a potential full time business as a proper EC.

A fair amount of my work requires state inpection, and I allways pass these. And have had several complements about my work being neat and workmanlike. I have a good relationship with the three local inspectors, and they trust my work to be performed safe and code compliant.
Just thought that someone might have been in my shoes and could lend some guidance.
I work 40 hours every week midnight shift for the local water plant. And can't give up the $600 a week + benifits right now, 11 month old baby and wife working part time, but enjoy the electrical work so much more than the water treatment field. But I would just like to begin preparing myself for this move in several years.

Lighting the way