I have a bit of an issue... I fried an eighteenth century rococo crystal chandelier and had to take the whole thing down. Picture spending two hours taking crystal off of a six foot long frame, lowering the chandelier down from an eighteen foot ceiling with two guys holding a rope and then twelve dishwasher loads of crystal.

I have rewired the chandelier with three tiers on separate switches. Top tier on blue, middle tier (candles) on red and bottom on black. Originally three mangled lines of lamp wired snaked down to this chandelier... from inside of the ceiling. I am going to have to find the source from which those conductors come in order to deactivate and remove them.

We are going to run 12/4 to the chandelier but there is no room within the chandelier to make the connections and a box cannot be installed without destroying the original plaster ceiling and medallion, although it is not that difficult to fish to that location. How do I make these connections without a fixture box? The chain is bolted to a stub through a very, very small hole and there is no flush canopy. The chain has a silk sleeve over it.