This time of year means so much to so many people in so many different ways, as Redsy so eloquently put it in his earlier post. One thing it means to me is helping people out. This really should go on 66wv's post, but I did not want to make that one too long. It really is a very selfish thing to help somone out. Let me 'splain.

I got involved in giving to toys for tots years ago. Started with a stupid $3 Donald Duck doll. After I put the doll in the bin I felt pretty good. About three hours later I realized how good I still felt. Knowing that I helped some anymous kid get what may be his only tow for christmas really made me feel good. Years later I spent $50 on toys. My new wife said to me "wow you are generous" I blew it off, we could afford it. Then I had her put the toys in the box. There is something about putting the toys in the box that is the wonderful part. That is what gives you the warm fuzzy feeling. When we got to the car she said "you know that felt really good" Hours later she said to me "you know I still feel good" That is why I say that helping somone out is a selfish thing. It makes you feel good. Just so you know we both started doing toys for tots at our new companies.

So do what you can $5 or $10 dollars may not meant that much to you, but the world to someone else. Feel good about yourself.

BTW. It is pretty funny to call and have someone bark out of the phone Master Gunery Sargeant %%%%% and then talk to him about toys.

I will now step down off my soap box and start to feel very corny.
Scott