I have a few issues with that unit. One thing is certain: it never saw even the shadow cast by a UL office!

Others have raised this issues associated with the plug, and the size breaker required. Oddly enough, one MIGHT be able to argue that a dedicated circuit would fit under the 'exceptions' for using 25 amps as the ampacity of #12 - but if you're running a dedicated circuit, why not use the right plug?

Arguments about the plug pattern aside, those molded-on plugs seem to be somewhat limited, even when subjected to loads under 10 amps. The connections within them are often quite poor - especially after a few dozen flexes of the cord.

IF a hair dryer needs an 'immersion detector' in the plug, this gem really ought to have a GFI in its' plug. IMO.

The flow is consistent with currently mandated 'low flow' shower heads;

The attachment means bothers me. It appears that the unit cannot be installed, and have the shower head pointing in the right direction, without removing the stem (the bent pipe that usually supports the shower head), and installing an additional nipple.

I see mo means to adjust the temperature. If there is one, and it has anything to do with the connection box - well, that box is but a NEMA-1 design. Just perfect for use in the shower (NOT!)

My last worry is: Where to plug it in? I can't think of any shower I've ever used that had a receptacle anywhere near the shower head. Add to that the prevalence of shower doors (rather than curtains), and I see some real challenges to not resorting to the use of extension cords - another thing that has no place in the shower!