A guy I used to work with a few years ago told me about these. He said he could bend 1/2”, 3/4”and 1” Sch. 40 over his knee “like butter.”
I think that would be fairly easy in warm weather, but you guys in Wisconsin have to work in the ice cold too. I can’t help wondering about the possible scrotal shattering strain of using these springs when the temperature outside is hovering around 18 degrees. Not to mention the brittleness of PVC conduit in cold weather. With the 1-1/4” through 2” PVC, you would probably still need to lug a hydraulic bender around because I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head that makes a foot pedal hand bender for anything larger than 1” rigid.
I was looking over the Kraloy Pipe Viper spec sheet to find out if they work on Sch. 80 also, but no info. I don’t think so though, because of the difference in the inside diameters.
Personally, I would stick with the hotbox, blanket or heat gun. They cover a broader range of sizes of both Sch. 40 and Sch. 80, and as an added benefit, you can keep your hands warm while you work. grin grin

JMHO