Just to confirm KJay's post, I too have seen "unique" brand circuit breakers that are clones of both "FPE stablock" and also of "Zinsco" breakers. They are sold in the DIY big box chain stores.

The really interesting part of this is when you go to the counter and ask for the catalog of the old "zinsco" type breakers that aren't stocked on the shelf. Apparently I can order all those breakers that U.L. has denied a listing to for the last ten years or so. These will be E.T.L test lab listed according to the catalog.

Uhhh...didn't U.L. pull the listing because of the fact that they coundn't carry the amperage for long periods of time and resulted in the crummy slip fitting to the buss bar burning up? Sigh....U.L. pulls thier listing so someone else steps forward and offers one? Where is that going to end?....some states already recognize 3 different listings and several other companies are clamoring to try to get in on the gravy train....

Admittedly U.L. sometimes ticks me off with some of thier light fixture listings....but all-in-all I think they do thier job well. Ten years from now will I have to carry around a list of the recognized testing agencies in my state?....Hmmm..lets see...U.L....nope...E.T.L....nope...C.S.A....nope....I.C.C..nope...T.U.V....nope...E.T.M.....nope...Ohhh here it is, it's listed by L.B.I. (Shudder)