Hello all,

Like to say hello to all Members - New and Existing.
Been around since I think 1999??? Bill can verify this.

Please feel free to post questions about anything - or make replies to threads.

Got something to contribute??? Let us know!

I am the clown which Moderates the Theory section and the Technical Reference section - along with being the one who draws up most of those weird Schematics!
Newcomers, along with long-time Members, are encouraged to check out these sections and contribute their input / comments / suggestions.

For other than U.S. stuff, be sure to check out Paul's "Non-US Electrical Systems and Trades" for European related discussions, along with
Tony's "Canadian Electrical Code Topics" for Canadian related discussions.

For safety items, check out the "Safety Discussion, News and Recalls" ares.

For some variety of different ways to do things - along with some humorous images, check out Joe Tedesco's "Violation Photo Forum" area, and the "Photos Submitted For Discussion" area.

Note to Newcomers:
This site has an extremely large amount of Information available - covering nearly any part of the trade [and even outside the trade!].
You will find a vast number of Members here which are very sharp and willing to assist.

Along those lines, the Moderators have posted alot of helpful stuff for Members to use.

And lastly, be sure to thank the site's Webster, whom without this wouldn't exist!
instead we would all be fighting in some other forum! [Linked Image]

Scott s.e.t.

P.S. "RR", I see that you are in Yorba Linda. I'm in Anaheim, just West of Disneyland.
How close are you to Imperial Highway and Orangethorpe / Esperanza?

s.e.t.

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!