Here a couple of photos of a HPM 23 series outlet of 1960s vintage I acquired recently. It’s in “as new” condition as none of the mounting holes have been used. The outlet can be fixed using either a 1-gang or 2-gang mounting plate. Point of interest is the small rectangle above the switch where an optional neon power indicator could be fitted.

Darren Carroll
Alice Springs, NT

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here a couple of photos of a HPM 38 series outlet of 1960s vintage I acquired recently. It’s in “as new” condition as none of the mounting holes have been used. The faceplates are slightly larger than a standard faceplate. Another point of interest is the three pair of mounting holes, the normal 84mm spacing are the two closet on the horizontal plane.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here a couple of photos of a HPM 4 series outlet of 1960s vintage with neon “power” indicator I acquired recently. It’s in “as new” condition as neither of the mounting holes have been use. Point of interest is the switch being at 90 degrees to the outlet to allow for either horizontal mounting on skirting boards or vertical installation for door & window frames.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here a couple of photos of a HPM P550 series switch plate of 1960s vintage with mechanisms I acquired recently. It’s in “as new” condition as none of the mounting holes have been used. Point of interest is the switch plate is designed to take 3 mechanisms but only has two fitted. The other feature of the mechanisms is the ability to remove the looping terminal (the one with the most brass showing) and placing it into the spare tunnel to allow for two way switching.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]