LK I think you are getting a little riled up.

There is no liability, in taking work from another company. They like this guys work and if hes going else where then so are they. (I don't know if this is the case.) But I don't see any legal issues in taking work from a former employee unless that is in the company handbook. Am I missing something.

I know I have builders that only will have me wire their homes. Reguardless of who I work for.

And honestly I have no clue if this guy is doing work without a permit right now. If he is, oh well, we know everyone on this board has done work without a permit at one time or another.

I think your making extreme judgements to quickly. With all do respect, lets just keep on topic.

And please for the record, this guy in my mind is an electrician, who wants to better himself, he also is interested in more than just the labor, he wants to get his suit on, and go out and get some business. I ain't gonna hate on anybody who wants bigger and better things. ... Especially if he needs my help and I could use his to get there.

I have seen no indication of wrong doing, nor am I going to make any jumps to conclusions.

Thank you Doug for that list. Theres a few things on there I did not consider. Like advertising... not sure how I missed that little one.

Last edited by Trick440; 09/30/07 11:12 PM.

Shake n Bake