Here is what we have...customer has 14 TV's total...basic CATV to 7 tvs, no set top boxes....HDTV set top boxes to the other 7....they have Direct TV for music and football only...

To the 7 HDTV TV's we have 2 RG6 quad shield cables...1 cable with CATV to the set top (with video cables into the TV's) and the 2nd cable directly to the input on the TV. When the customer turns off the set top input, and changes the tv to chanel 88, 90, 92, or 94, they recieve the satellite channel that is programmed to that tv chanel...ie, channel 88 receiver is programmed to music.

Now, back to the other 7 TV's, they do not have HDTV or set top boxes...they simply have basic CATV directly to the input on the tv.

question, is there a way to combine the Satellite signal with the CATV signal and run it through the one cable to these TV's?

The channels being used for Sat (88,90,92,94) do not have any CATV channels on them...So that theoretically, channels 2-60 should have the CATV channels, but 88 will pick up the Satellite feed.

I looked at diplexers, but they seem to require a set top box.

Thanks for the help....let me know if I need to clarify anything.