Increadible video footage.
I'm amazed that the utility crew did not contact the POCO control room via cellphone or RT and told them to drop the feeder concerned, cut away the fault and reliven the healthy section.
It looks definitely a good HV to LV fault burning through the transformer primary and secondary windings and at later stages the HV supply finding a path through the neutral and earth conductors from the houses affected.
It is interesting that the OH cables don't burn themselves clear from the actual fault within the heat of the arc.
At 3:52 somehow the gutters become path of the fault current as well, could be copper downpipes providing additional return path to ground.
The firemen appear vey casual about the overall incident and don't seem to be aware of stepvoltages and stay very close near the smoking house prior to the spouting starting to arc.
This is definitely a faillure of the Earth fault protection relay on the HV supply.
The overcurrent may not always operate because it may be a long line and the resistance within the arc may not enough to trip the relay on OC.

These cases do happen. I posted last year under photo's about 11 kV lines in te atatu.
We had a charger failed in a sub under rebuilt, alarms not working and lines burning holes in a concrete driveway.
I was first on site. told control to drop the feeder concerned, open nearest ABS and reliven the healthy part of the line.

The product of rotation, excitation and flux produces electricty.