Hello from South Dakota!!!!!!

First I would like to give an apology to anyone who might have taken offense to what I wrote. I mean no disrespect to the victims of violent crimes. They deserve all of our respect and support!

Second, I did not mean that all people who have been divorced are not good people. My point was that the one time I had to deal with a man that had that many marriages was terible. My own Father has been married 3 times. I was trying to show how judging people could look to others. I am truly sorry if I hurt anyone by my remarks.

I would like to give a little insight into Dnkldorfs last post. He was correct when he pointed out that I had been convicted of "several" crimes. What I failed to point out was that all the crimes I had been convicted of were all from the same act.

I guess, in short, my main point in telling you all these things is to open the hearts and minds of people that have never been in my situation. Not all people that commit a crime are bad people, and not all bad people are convicted of a crime.

In the six years that I have been a member of this site I have become comfotable enough to share these things. The people that frequent this site are the best at this trade and the most helpful and freindly people I have ever met. Hope I didn't make a mistake.

Jon

Jon Niemeyer