Well I don't have it lettered on my truck.. No sense in attracting more attention to expensive tools on a construction site
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/smile.gif)
But I am also the IT geek. I've held the positition of IT Manager at several companies and got into wiring because I didn't like what I saw installed before me.
I have lots of experience fixing other peoples mistakes. Things that are so obvious that you wonder how the person thought it was going to work in the first place.
I consult home owners, I consult the building plans, I respect the other trades by not interferring with existing or future infrastructure, I follow accepted practices, I use quality cable and connectors in the proper fashion, and I even label all my runs! (unlike the previous contractor here)
I read and keep up on trends and requirements. I actually _enjoy_ doing this stuff much more than sitting in an office.
And if given the opportunity, I even advise the home owners on the benefits of conduit
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/smile.gif)