Ibrewer,
If you believe only an successful elec contractor can make another elec contractor successful you are sorely mistaken.
Any good busisnessman can make a handsom profit at almost anything.
Yes Mr Sparky even 7 million per year.
Anyone can tell you how to do it but it is up to the individual to have the fortitude and drive to succeed and for $12,000 per year you better have a lot of fortitude.
Now I'm not saying that this doesn't work for some, what I'm saying is that there are a lot less expensive ways to grow your business and make millions even if you pay only $2000 for marketing advice. It is all in how smart you are and how you use it. I don't believe you should pay an arm and leg to for someone to tell you that your not intelegent enough to do this on your own. You can get this for free on www.5bruce.com.