I went to a ESI "Rally" last year in St Louis. It was a two day affair, the first night a social gathering with pitchmen from ESI and other contractors. The second day was the dog and pony show where they bring out several contractors who have made it big in PSI and then the sales pitch. $20,000 to join but just for today $8000 and $2800 every quater taken from your credit card.
Now I figured that I just had a nice 4 day vacation and met some real nice contractors and that I could do a lot more with $19,200 than give it to someone else.
So I hired a marketing agent for $2000 and used thier stragedy, put another truck on the road, hired 2 more guys, increased my advertising and just like that increased my sales by over $100,000 for alot less than an $8000 up front fee and $11,200 a year for the rest of my life to ESI.
There is plenty of literature out there that will show you how to increase your profits and you can always ask someone who is successful how they did it. They will most likely share their knowledge for free because there is nothing more than talking about themselves that a successful person likes to do