The concept of starving yourself and depriving yourself when you have money so that you won't have to when (if) you run out just seems ludicrous to me.

What part of the $12,000 I made last year was I suppose to keep for now?

I guess it's not all that slow here either, I'm going to throw in some phone jacks for an EC tomorrow in exchange for him covering my cell-phone bill. It's in his name anyway... He had lots of questions concerning an upcoming inspection, but I gave away that info... (*slaps self on forehead).

Everyone else seems to have work. I can't get any for begging for it... Which sets you up for losing money anyway, when people know you're desperate.

I've got 5 days and I need about $10,000 to get me out of this mess. Borrowing money from a bank is laughable at best.

What's really hard to do is make yourself get up and go to work while the whole time in the back of your mind you know that it is futile.

Tomorrow, I'll be going to install those phone jacks with money already spent, and then I'll have to figure out how to get back home. I don't have enough gas in the truck to get there.

All I need is my 10-in-1 and Strippers, so carrying tools ain't a big deal. Guess I could walk/hitch to town.

[This message has been edited by sparky66wv (edited 01-23-2005).]

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI