That weatherguard rack for a high top Sprinter is $2600 for a double rack. This will hold an extension ladder on one side and a step ladder on the other. It seems that everything for a sprinter is expensive.

I just priced a 140' 2500 with a high top and the guy quoted me $33,000 for a 2004! With no incentives.That was his best price. The rack and bin package he offered was $2900 and the rack from the Weatherguard dealer was $2600 installed.

In comparison, I could probably get a well equipped 2005 Ford e250 for $23,000 before rebates. The bins are about $500 and the rack is $600 installed.

I drove the Sprinter and you better like the steering wheel position because they don't offer a tilt wheel. I just couldn't get the seat adjusted right. Maybe over time you'll get used to it, but I didn't like it. It is very European and even has a beep-beep horn like an old VW Bug.

I know these are hot right now, but it disapoints me that they are not interested in playing ball price wise like Ford or GMC. Its basically take it or leave it. This is a DODGE dealership, not Freightliner or Mercedes.

Also, in the Dodge brochure, they kept refering to all the colors available "to match you companies logo". But the sales guy i was talking to said it would take 6-8 months to get anything but white. Its like the old saying by Henry Ford, "you can get any color you want so long as its black".

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.