Dave,

I have an office number forwarded to my cell phone. I wish I could eliminate all the telemarketers tring to sell me junk. We have more than one number so we get more than our share of telemarketers. If the number comes up unknown or out of the area I let it go to voice mail.

With the Nextel service is hit and miss. My office is in a cell phone black hole. So I turn off the forwarding when I'm around the desk. Trouble is I forget to switch it back and forth. Yesterday I was in the office and forgot to turn off the forwarding when I got a new lead calling about a large job. I got to the part about he would send the prints for us to bid when the phone 1/2 cut out. I could hear him but he could not hear me. "What's your address, hello, hello, are you still there?" We didn't have voice mail for the office phone because it's allways forwarding to the cell. So I didn't like to leave off the forwarding when I'm not around. But we just fixed that by signing up for voic email on the office.

If you get call forwarding you might want to ask about some kind of unlimited local long distance calling because you'll be charged for every forwarded call from your office to the cell phone company.

I seen a guy had a booster antenia on his truck. Did not conect to the phone at all and he said it did nothing. The do have amps and antenias you can plug into your phone.

I got a call from a local call center wanting to answer our phones. I did not get a price but I might look into it.

Tom