Great idea Dave. I am sooooo looking forward to our discussions. I have been an electrician for 25 years now.........and still love it. It is an ongoing battle w/me whether I like the electical "hands on" or the joy of running a systemized business. However, I only work with the public on the side. You full-time guys are my heros and my hat is off to you. Through the week I run an inmate crew at a Federal Penitentiary with a pretty spiffy apprenticeship program that I must admit I truly enjoy teaching. One man shop on weekends, mostly resi "old work". Had some success with data cabling our local schools. No state license required for the state of Illinois as of yet, however I do know they are working on it. Should be soon. In efforts to better myself I went to Lansing, Michigan and took my Masters. I love this trade and want to do anything I can to raise the standard. Along the same lines, I want us to see the rewards of our efforts($$$$$) increase with shared wisdom. LK, I am so glad you are riding fences for us at this site. You have already help me when I could make the chat on Wednesday night. Thanx guys, this will be fun.