ECN Forum
Posted By: Dave55 INTRODUCTIONS - 11/14/04 02:41 PM
I thought it might be helpful if we introduced ourselves and described our operations, so...

I'm a loner/one-man-show. I work out of my home with a 1/2-ton pickup (and a one-truck garage). My overhead is very low, which serves me well during the slow spells. I've been a registered electrician in Illinois for ten years.

For ten years prior I had a repair/remodeling business, so I had a customer base when I made the switch. Before that I was a machine electrician.

I do residential-after-the-builder (builders around here are low-bid, cut-throat), and have a good ongoing commercial job nearby.

That's about it...look forward to the posts in this area.

Dave
Posted By: andyp95 Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/14/04 06:21 PM
Good idea Dave

Some may remember me from visiting the Wed. night chat when I had the time.
I also have a one man show.Been master licensed in VT and NH since 1995,went into business in 1998 after 15 years of making others money.I had a couple of employees until last year and decided it was more enjoyable for me to go solo.I also work mostly in the service/remodeling end now,though I started out in the trade as mainly working commercial/industrial.
I also teach the 3rd year course for the state registered apprentices at the local vo-tech 2 nights a week since 2002.
Andy
Posted By: iwire Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/14/04 06:27 PM
Dave great idea. [Linked Image]

Can you send me an email?

Use the button at the top of my post

Bob

[This message has been edited by iwire (edited 11-14-2004).]
Posted By: Tom Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/14/04 10:15 PM
I've been self employed for quite some time, not sure that I want to admit just exactly how long that has been.

I used to have a few employees years ago, but finally came to the realization that it wasn't worth the paperwork & it took me away from what I really like to do which is electrical work.

Most of the jobs I get are more or less "design/build" which I prefer over most of the typical architect/engineer over designed/specified work. I occaisionaly get to wire a house, but most of my work is commercial, light industrial or mining related.

Tom
Posted By: Steve McKinney Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/15/04 02:32 AM
Great idea Dave. I am sooooo looking forward to our discussions. I have been an electrician for 25 years now.........and still love it. It is an ongoing battle w/me whether I like the electical "hands on" or the joy of running a systemized business. However, I only work with the public on the side. You full-time guys are my heros and my hat is off to you. Through the week I run an inmate crew at a Federal Penitentiary with a pretty spiffy apprenticeship program that I must admit I truly enjoy teaching. One man shop on weekends, mostly resi "old work". Had some success with data cabling our local schools. No state license required for the state of Illinois as of yet, however I do know they are working on it. Should be soon. In efforts to better myself I went to Lansing, Michigan and took my Masters. I love this trade and want to do anything I can to raise the standard. Along the same lines, I want us to see the rewards of our efforts($$$$$) increase with shared wisdom. LK, I am so glad you are riding fences for us at this site. You have already help me when I could make the chat on Wednesday night. Thanx guys, this will be fun.
Posted By: fewellcrew Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/15/04 02:47 AM
I currently work at an electrical distributor.
Several years ago, I got laid off from one distributor. Between the time I was laid off and was hired at my current company, I worked with my Dad, who was a residential electrician. I LOVED IT!! Something about seeing the "fruits of your labor" instead of shuffling paperwork.
After I got hired, I continued to work on Saturdays with my Dad. Unfortunatly, due to an illness last year, he had to give up his business. I almost took over one of his jobs. But the builder wanted me to do it full time. This would have left my family without benefits. Without the time to research alternatives, I passed.
It got me thinking though about the possibility of starting my own business.
Recently, my wife has been looking for a job that will provide us with benefits so I can do this.
In the meantime, I've been reading up on codes and doing some small jobs.
I'm interested in any advise one might have regarding what I need to do to get my name out there and build my customer base.
Any assistance is appreciated!
Posted By: Electric Eagle Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/15/04 03:07 AM
I started in the electrical field as a summer job in High School. After college I decided to start a remodeling company, don't ask me why, I didn't really like it. I kept doing electrical on the side and on my own projects. One day 5 or 6 years ago I decided to stop trying to do everything and specialize. The rest is history. I was a 1 man shop for a year, then I got a helper, then I hired a lead man for my helper and so on. Now I have 4 crews and spend half my time in the office and the rest of my time estimating, trouble shooting, and checking on the jobs. We do service work and small projects, very little new construction.
Posted By: u2slow Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/15/04 04:22 AM
I'm a 3rd year apprentice and really enjoying the trade. This is my 3rd career path after getting bored out of the IT industry, and a brief dabble in auto mechanics.

The thought of self-employment when I'm done is already very appealing to me. I'm planning to take nightschool immediately after 4th year to write for my contractor's license. Then take on side work, and let it grow to eventually replace my job as an employee.

The information shared here is excellent. I hope that I can contribute to it with time.
Posted By: Tom Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/15/04 01:47 PM
For those of you planning on starting a business- there is a book out there that is well worth getting your hands on called "Small Time Operator." I read it a looonnnggg time ago when it was chiseled in stone [Linked Image] . It has been updated and is available on paper now, but the book deals with a lot of issues that you should be aware of. We may be good at our trade, but that doesn't neccessarily translate into being good at business.

Advice #2- never, ever, put off paperwork. It tends to breed when you're not looking and can quickly get out of hand, even for a small one man shop.

Tom
Posted By: kinetic Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/15/04 09:07 PM
I second doing paperwork ASAP but tend to procrastinate. It is the part I hate the most but also one of the most important. I strictly do residential electric. I was mostly doing remodel/new construction but working for GC's got to be frustrating so I moved on to service work. I learned most of what I know about electricity in the field but have taken a few classes as well. Been in business for roughly 4 years and in the trade about 10 years. Love the work.....especially when the job is done and you can look back and admire your work.

Shawn
Posted By: Active 1 Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/15/04 09:48 PM
Hay Dave and oters. I'm another tiny EC from northern IL. We have been in business for 3 years. I normaly have 1-2 emploiees but just one now with 2 trucks. We do reidential remodels and service call work. Also do small comercial jobs.

Tom
Posted By: Electricmanscott Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/15/04 10:17 PM
My story is short and to the point. Master electrician in Massachusetts. One man operation. Doing it since the late 80's. Solo since '94. Work hard, charge accordingly, doing very well. Residential remodels, kitchens, a new house here and there, and a rare small comercial job. ... Scott

[This message has been edited by Electricmanscott (edited 11-15-2004).]
Posted By: A-Line Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/18/04 01:19 AM
I'm a one man shop. Started part time in 1998. Plan to go full time in about a year. Do mostly residential with some comercial. I have been an electrician since 1982.
I'm currently working full time as a maintenance electrician in an industrial plant.

[This message has been edited by A-Line (edited 11-17-2004).]

[This message has been edited by A-Line (edited 11-17-2004).]
Posted By: DougW Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/23/04 12:13 AM
One man shop. Work as a full time FF (every 3rd day) to support my business. [Linked Image]

Started doing "home improvement" (pirate EC), a few years ago, but had Code knowledge, and insisted it be followed. Lost several jobs that way (that's a lot of extra money... is it really that important?), but impressed the City inspectors...

Finally had chance to take correspondence class, and got hired by a few EC's as helper and then 2nd man. After a few years, was able to challege license test and passed.

My "regular" EC where I used to work my off days went teats-up this past year, so I've been scrambling. Once my daughter enters day-care at my wife's work (hopefully Jan-Feb), I'll probably start looking for a semi-full time gig with an established EC, since I'm not quite big enough to do it on my own yet...

But I'm working on it!
Posted By: Pat@Amber Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/25/04 01:05 PM
Started my career as a helper installing halon systems back in 1981. Left the trade every so often to go to college but always came back when I ran out of money or ambition.
Learned the most doing service work---dealing with knob and tube in the morning, fire alarms at noon, then motor controls before going home.
Passed the masters 5 years ago and started solo. Took on a partner 6 months later---then hired his brother----hired a helper---now I've stalled out. The paperwork, the bills, the estimates, the invoices, the employee's personal problems--ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
We mostly do residential remodeling, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, additions. Thanks to Les and everybody else here, I might figure out how to actually make a profit one of these days.
Posted By: krstarkie Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/26/04 04:07 AM
I'm Carla. I run my husband's home office and work as a Realtor from home. Kevin just got fed up with his company last year and decided to go out on his own. He has been swamped ever since. We sub out at least half of his work to other master electricians (with their own insurance). Now we have just gotten 13 houses (3 of them over $1 million homes), a restaurant, several basement finishes, plus all the odds and ends work. It looks like it's time to start hiring or turning down work. I've heard nightmares about having employees... Does anyone have an opinion? Slow down, hire, or is their another option?
Posted By: slumlordworker Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/26/04 01:57 PM
we are a small 2 man shop that really just started. we got sick of the old boss and working conditions and decided what the heck lets give it a try. we do light commerical and remodel and service work for residental. we also do complete hvac services.
Posted By: mxslick Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/26/04 08:09 PM
Hi, I'm Tony. I have worked as an electrician and am currently self-employed, running a cinema technical service. (Ten years now!) I repair and install film and video projectors and sound systems for cinemas and home screening rooms. My work involves a lot of electrical duties, including adding circuits, spec'ing panels, load calcs, pulling wire, troubleshooting.....

My user name is from the early nineties when I raced motocross, a factory rider of the era nicknamed me "Slick".

[This message has been edited by mxslick (edited 11-26-2004).]
Posted By: Megawatt Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/27/04 12:55 AM
I too am a "Loner", do mostly Service Upgrades, After the Builder type installations, remodling projects,rewires etc.
Some commercial maintenance mixed in occasionally. NO new construction
Located in Central Kentucky.
Love what I do !!!
Posted By: AIO Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 11/28/04 06:41 PM
Hello to all. Thought I'd jot a reply to introduce myself since I just found and registered on this forum. I am just starting my third electrical contracting business in Dayton, TN. Mostly for my youngest son which has decided he wants to do electrical work and wanted me to start another business. He's 27. Originally from Florida. I started in the electrical trade in 1968 in Miami, FL. There were no trade schools to speak of and you apprenticed by OJT working with a J.E. back then. I sold out and moved from Florida in 1998, where I was a state licensed EC. I have worked in many different areas of the trade, but I enjoy the challenges and direct customer contact of residential service work. I now get to experience farm and agricultural type wiring since moving to rural TN. I don't do attic or much ditch work anymore at my age, I told my son he would be responsible for that part of the job now. Looking forward to working and sharing with the rest of you fellow electricians and picking up some new ideas. Thanks again.
Posted By: jayson Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/01/04 01:14 AM
hi ive been doing electrical work for a litttle over 4 years .ever since i graduated high school in 2000 started out working for a contractor now im an electrician for a house boat company. want to go back to working for a contractor .my goal is to eventually go out on my own.
Posted By: Mr Bendy Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/01/04 02:18 AM
Ive been doing electrical work since 1997 working for a big commercial company (Berg Electric) in San Diego, Calif. I like the work but its hard raising a kid on work that comes and goes...Im looking at moving to North Carolina and continuing my electrical education and getting out of slingin tools. I have a 2 year old boy and he's kind of a priority...most of the time I stay home and my better half works with disabled children.
I had a good run for bout 5 years then work slowed, I get side work here and there...Im 41.
Posted By: Trumpy Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/02/04 02:32 PM
Good Call Dave!,
Man did this thread pick up some new people or what?!.
Welcome all!. [Linked Image]
Sorry to come in so late on this.
I'm a registered Electrician (Foreman) and also a registered Line-Mechanic from New Zealand.
I'm currently working as a Faultsman for the local Lines Company (PoCo).
Posted By: Dave55 Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 04/15/05 03:52 AM
Bump for some of the new guys

Dave
Posted By: ROMEX-COMANDO Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 04/15/05 07:05 PM
Hello all, i am a one man shop and just getting started in the busness.I work out of my home, and also work a full time job.I have had my license for 10 years and need to put it to use.Hoping to get into the residential service end of the busness and to do commercial electrical maintanence.I just want to say thanks to everyone who posts on the site, you have all helped me out alot by sharing your knowlege.I hope i can post some good info as soon as i get the business going.Thanks,Bill
Posted By: highvoltageguy Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 04/15/05 07:55 PM
Howdy I'll get in on this, I'm a one man show myself and like a lot of the other's here it seems I myself got my Masters and Contractors License in 1995 at same time. I got mine out of need for some extra cash at the time, was having a slow time on the overtime at reg. job and needed to pay the taxes. I did the military but was only a grunt, no trade exsperience there at all. I've worked on Tuna boats in San Diego, been a Rough Neck on oil/gas Drilling rigs in Texas and Colorado, and went to College for Electrical Eng. in 2nd year of College in one of them huge auditoriums full of people the Electric Utility came and gave a recruitment speech, seems like to stared and talked his whole spill to me and 3 months later I was starting out with them at the bottom of the pole with a shovel on a Line Crew, transfered into the Substations Dept. where we also in the early days worked in the power plants beside the substation's along with doing work in companys office Facilities, we also did the telcommunications sites, but as time went on and all the different parts of the company became there own seperate company's (long corperate BS story) I only worked in the Substations anymore and still seported the elec. generating Hydro's (power plants) so in the substations I worked on not just high voltage's 4kv,13k,25kv,69kv,115kv,138kv,230kv,345kv but on control and protective relaying, well anyhow I did 25 years in the Electric Utility field only out of it because of a motorcycle accident I had 4 years ago and kinda messed my legg up, so it not safe for me to climb on steel or large circuit breakers due to I could fall and get injured on the job(then be a comp.thing on them) so I'm on a semi early medical retirement. but as for my Electrical Contracting thats my bussiness if I fall off a ladder. So in the past 10 years I have remodeled a few small stores, lots of remodel work and wired several new homes, allthough after my accident I did have to stop doing that beings I was layed up for several months, and then I really didnt want to work all the time any more night and weekends. But now I have all the time I want, owe nothing, house payed for etc. So you could say starting out all over again getting back into touch with the contractors that I used to work with etc. not really in a Hurry, and want to get my estimating skills better, I know I was allways underbidding a bit before(not on Purpose i'll mention) so I glad I found this site to read all the post. bye the way my name is Pete
Posted By: tkb Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 04/15/05 09:27 PM
Just me and an apprentice right now.
I started as an apprentice in 1974 and have been doing industrial and commercial ever since. 24 years in the field and about 6 in the office managing projects for a couple of large MA EC's.
I'm a licensed master in MA, CT, and RI
I started my own business last spring. I would like enough steady work to get up to about 6 guys.
Posted By: Redogs54 Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 04/17/05 11:19 AM
Great thread to get to know everyone. I have only found this forum recently and find it informative and even fun sometimes. I am a one man shop located in North Carolina. I have been in the electrical business since 1980. I have worked as an apprentice, journeyman, estimator, foreman, and division manager. I decided late last year that I wanted to do this thing for myself and started out on my own in January. I have held my State Electrical Contractors License for a number ov years but have never really put it to use as either a qualified individual or a business owner. I am comfortable with the progress I am making in starting a new business. Patience is the key I think. I am primarily a residential guy but have worked in the commercial field as well. I am not and do not aspire to become an industrial electrician. I think that sticking with what you know and do it well is the best approach. Anyway, nice to chat with yall and best of luck to everyone.
Posted By: jr4wire Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/18/05 01:15 AM
Great idea Dave.
Two man/ one truck. Started in 1986. Started my own business in 1996. Have my masters and my security license. Still diggin it.
Jim
Posted By: mlk682 Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/18/05 01:02 PM
I own a one man shop in Minnesota,Hold my Minnesota Masters, by day I work for a state hospital (The old asylum) Want to talk about some spooky stuff down in those tunnels! I average two to three small jobs a week,weekends,I have a good friend that owns a large shop so we refer jobs back and forth. Plan on going on my own this spring.Wish me luck! Wish you all Happy holidays and a profitable New Year!
Posted By: bikenut Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/18/05 02:49 PM
I am running a one man shop, just started it this past summer. So far there have not been any surprises. I started off 20 years ago wiring apartments and houses, decided that was not what I wanted to spend the rest of my life doing, so I moved on to a commercial company and from there to a heavy commercial and industrial company. I ran anything from new assembly lines in factories, Chiller plants with 10,000 Amp services, big box stores, Hospitals, teaching motor controls classes, you name it. Later on I was moved into the office to supervise jobs such as these. That is when I saw the ugly side of things. I was managing 40+ people, in charge of the safety program, bidding some of the smaller jobs, trying to change the way things “have always been done”, but it seems like I spent half my time babysitting men out in the field.
Everyday is like a vacation now, it is very rewarding to talk to customers myself, do the work myself and go to the put the check in the bank myself. I had the two or three months of friends and family type work, then ran a small add in the local newspaper and have been getting a couple calls a day from that to supplement the other jobs I have going. For the time being I am planning on staying a one man shop.
One word of advice, if you are doing service work, I keep a clean drop cloth and a small vacuum on the truck and always clean up cleaner than before I was there. The other thing is to keep a small label maker on the truck and label everything you do in the panel and on junction boxes; you wouldn’t believe the compliments and call backs I receive by just paying attention to details. Try to treat every customer like they are you best customer. I went to one of the questionable parts of town last month to install a motion detector. I finished the job and several weeks later got several referrals from this customer for some decent jobs, so you never know.
This board has helped me out tremendously, Thanks to everyone out there.
Posted By: Amazingmg Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/19/05 06:22 PM
I've worked at the same Industrial Electrical Eng. & Construction Company here in FL since 1985. Being a smaller company, we have to wear many hats...Designer, Draftsman, Estimator, Project Manager, Electrician, Panel Builder...etc. My experience has been 50/50 between the shop and the field, but almost exclusively Industrial. I know lots more about S.S. Tray, Armored cable and PVC coated conduit that I do about Romex and calculating box fill. [Linked Image] But, if it's electrical I can do it.

Last year I started chasing commercial work in an effort to diversify a little. That's when I found this board. Oh, FL State Unlimited EC since 1999.

I enjoy this board and the folks that post here.
Posted By: Sixer Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/25/05 03:58 AM
I usually only open the general discussion forum, so excuse me for replying so late.

I started my apprenticeship working for a large industrial firm. The economy took a hit resulting in job cutbacks, so I started on my own. I've been doing residential and commercial electrical contracting for about 14 years, and up until a few years ago I was a one-man operation. I now have two employees, which sometimes can be a challenge to say the least. 75% of our work is residential with about half of that being new homes.

[This message has been edited by Sixer (edited 03-11-2007).]
Posted By: Del Elec Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/26/05 12:03 AM
Been monitoring this site awhile and just registered. I'm currently an instrumentation/electrical mechanic at a Delaware chemical plant. Became an apprentice in 1998 after working 21 years in production there. I've also started a licensed residential electric business on the side.
Posted By: kdal Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 12/27/05 01:02 AM
Hi I'm Kenny
Started in electronics as hobby at age 12.
Took 3 years electronics in trade school.
Various electronic jobs including pinball and juke box repair. Worked part time for electrical contractor when 16 and 17 years old wiring houses and some commercial work.at 18 started with Davis Electric at local papermill mostly running conduit and pulling wire. Worked offshore some between electrical jobs, sandblasting and painting oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico out of Louisiana and Texas. Worked shutdown circuit Papermill (Perry Florida), Orange juice plant (Frostproof Florida),International Paper (Mobile Alabama),Sharon Harris Nuke Plant (Newhill North Carolina), Papermill(Oglethorpe Georgia), Proctor and Gamble(Albany Georgia), And Some Recycled paper plant in Conyer Georiga.After that mostly sawmills and rock mines.I have run lots of conduit and cable tray. Also lots of motor controls experience. Got my contractors license 2 years ago and do industrial, commercial and residential construction, service and repair. One man show.I am now 47.
Posted By: fredricburnisky Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 01/02/06 06:54 PM
I have a new residential electrical contracting business(On Call Electrical Services), located between Jacksonville and Wilmington NC. My experience was mainly commercial, worked at the Pentagon and took an apprenticeship after hours, until I retired early in 2004. I was able to obtain my VA journeyman's card, retire, and graduate the apprenticeship within a two month period. Then I moved to NC where it is cheaper to live and sold my VA home and bought a nicer, newer home here with more yard to store stuff.
I decided to go back to work last winter and was shocked at the wages paid to electricians down here. My government pay was 23.00 an hour and union scale in DC was about 30.00 an hour. I found a local EC that hired me for 14.00 an hour and worked there for 3 months. The company was rotten, the employees were treated like crap, and the turnover was increadible. We were not given proper tools or materials to do the job right, and the work was generally shoddy. All they cared about was getting done fast, quality took a second place. I left after they started mandatory overtime. Here in NC, the journeyman and masters card are not issued or recognized. Only one county issues their own card to try to have at least one qualified person on the job, and it is often ignored.This is a right to work state, and the workers have no rights.
I then began to assemble the paperwork for my NC contractor's license. I went to class for 8 months at night to prepare for the license exam. I worked for a local residential electrician for 12.00 an hour just so I could pick his brain and learn residential. He has more work than he can handle and I never worked so hard and fast in my life. I learned that I have no interest in cutthroat home construction, and decided to do service work exclusively.
The test I took was for residential only and it was the hardest damn test I ever took, if you fail you have to wait 6 months and reapply . I passed in October and can take the next higher class test in March if I want, but residential is fine for now.
I didn't quit my 12.00 an hour job and did some work on weekends for myself. I found that I could make as much money on a Saturday as I could make working all week. I took several ads out in local papers, but wasn't getting much business, I distributed my business cards everywhere locally and got nowhere, I bought an ad in the local telephone directory and it just came out.
So far, all I have done is spend money for liability insurance, commercial vehicle insurance, and a late model work van. I am operating in a negative cash flow environment. However, I am getting ready to hook up with the local power utility as a subcontractor for their surge protection and home wiring program. I had to take and pay for a drug test as well as a background investigation. I will be on call 24/7 for emergency work as well. They pay well, and promise that I will make a lot of money and might even have to hire some help, but I'll believe it when I see it. Also, I am signing on with Lowe's as a subcontractor in their home installation departments. The best part of these contracts are that I get a fixed rate per hour or a fixed rate for installations, they are less than I would probably charge an individual customer for, but the volume should make up the difference.
I think I may have found my niche. I won't have to advertise, won't have to estimate, won't have to worry about payment, won't have to bid, won't have to pull permits(unless I decide to do additional work for a customer), and still make my own hours. I am not a businessman, and have always worked for someone else, these subcontracts may be the best solution for me, and as you can only be a subcontractor if you are licensed and insured, and I think most electrical contractors are looking to get rich and not interested in working for someone else.
I have no illusions or intentions of getting rich, just making good money, and not killing myself working for someone else for next to nothing.
Posted By: wilkie Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 01/05/06 11:57 PM
frederic-
My wife and I spent three years in that area. I bet we worked for the same rotten companies! Seriously! We moved back to our home in South Carolina several years ago, but we still visit occasionally. We lived on Topsail Island. Know where thats at? LOL

Congratulations on your service only decision. That is all that we do as well(Not that theres anything wrong with all the other ways you can run an electrical business- no offense to anyone I promise)

Lots of luck to you in 2006. Let me know if we can be of any help. Were only a few hours apart.
Posted By: kd Re: INTRODUCTIONS - 01/09/06 04:58 AM
Started house wiring in 1965 for my GC dad and got hooked on it, especially compared to painting, plumbing,and carpentry. Got my CA license in 1975. I have done union and non-union EC for 30 years, but took time off to go to UCLA, fail at being a stock broker, and build houses. I was lucky to get a job teaching electricity in Community College for 12 years and 2 years for the union. I love teaching! I am now teaching my foster son wiring on small jobs. I refer big jobs to other ECs. I still learn new stuff about wiring nearly every day.
© ECN Electrical Forums