well being more in a maintenance field and having worked in several plants most of the people that do electric are just running wires and sticking them in a slot they have no idea why this wire should go here and this one over here and so if you put a tag on all the guy will do is say " hum wonder what that tag and those words mean " he will then go get his boss or someone in management and they will tell him " oh ,dont worry about that just do it "
A great example is where i worked for nine years they hired a guy and brought him in to nudge me out we went to run a sub panel wich was a 100 amp {3 phase }this guy drags out some wire a pieces of #6 and 2 pieces of # 8 no neutral and no ground needed the grund as he was using flex long story short to him they wanted power and he was giving it to them no idea of what he was doing
and yep the guy is still there andf still running wire.
So until u can get companies to listen and can teach eggheads like this guy you will never stop these types of problems with codes or rules
AND here lately I have been in a lot of plants if u go back and look at some of my post for back in late last year and earlier part of thids year u will see some of these same type questions ask

MAY THE SUN SHINE ON YOUR FACE IN THE MORNING AND YOU AWAKE WITH A SMILE