Wow! Glad to see all the interest in this thread! Thanks all!

Mike: This board controls a mix of stage lights and all of the house lights (Chands, wall wash, pinspots for star efx, etc.)

I haven't serviced the stage board, I really don't do any work on this one other than a visual inspection and try to point out potential trouble. The theatre has an electrician who is so backlogged with work that everything is handled on crisis basis anyway. (The theatre is part of a HUGE building which also includes a grand ballroom on the top level. Those who have seen pictures of Catalina Island, this is the big round building with tile roof and cupola on the Avalon shore.)

Yep, this is a Frank Adams installation. If memory serves, virtually all the surviving old panels throughout the building are F/A.

No, the contactors don't seem to be chattering, but after so many thousnads (millions?) of cycles wear is becoming a factor. All the worst ones have visible wear on the pivot points and the springs at the contacts. So far, we haven't been able to locate any parts for these at all.

Hemingray:

Nope, see above. Can't locate parts and like most businesses, they won't pay for custom parts made to fit. I am trying to see if there's any way to get an inactive contactor removed so I can shop it around to try to get parts fabricated. As you can see in this thread and the other, the whole board assembly is modular. But I am uncomfortable with the idea of working it live to remove a contactor.

Russ:

Thanks for the kudos! I'll try to get some more next time I'm there. They have some original motor starters for the pipe organ blowers, and the main vault is interesting to say the least!

Stupid should be painful.